While this program is not currently offered, the richness of the material deserves a place on the Body-in-Motion site. If you have a group of 6-10 people interested in the program, please contact us at email@example.com.
Myofascial Integration is a certificate program for working or aspiring body work therapists. It trains the student in assessment of musculoskeletal dysfunction and its associated myofascial components. Dr. Woodruff developed this approach over many years in private practice. There are seven courses totaling 121 contact hours, a practical exam and a written exam. Each course has an assignment to be completed within one month of taking the course. Students who do not complete the assignment within that time may repeat the course.
Myofascial Integration Curriculum
• Anatomy of the Body-in-Motion 30 hours
• Introduction to Bartenieff Fundamentals℠ 14 hours
• Bartenieff Fundamentals℠ in Rehabilitation 14 hours
• Optimal Stretching Techniques (formerly Postural Muscle Assessment and Stretching) 14 hours
• Working with Fascia 21 hours
• Essential Movement Patterns 14 hours
• Clinical Applications 14 hours